Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sydders Festy

For the first time in a long time I'm in the country for the Sydney Festival. Not in Sydney mind you, but close enough to make it to see Grizzly Bear on Thursday night.

Having spent the past three weeks in New York and some of that time wandering the streets of Brooklyn (where the "Bear" are from) I am even more excited.

Tickets sold out sooooo quickly, as always, but due to an extra show being put on I get to see this one.



Other things I'd love to see if it wasn't so damn expensive:

The Rogues Gallery with Marianne Faithful, Tim Robbins, Blasko, Katy Steele, Peaches, Glenn Richards.

The Rev Al Green

The Dirty Three

Anyway, one year at a time.

By the way, how good is the ad for the Festival. I am so loving that Middle East song and the images of the yellow balloon around the city. See it here. Can you pick where each shot comes from?



No comments:

Post a Comment